The quality of customer service that your association provides to its members, event registrants and exhibitors can really set it apart from your competitors. From a member's perspective, your customer service representative is your association. They are often the first contact that members have with the association, and their satisfaction with that experience can have a profound impact on their decision to continue their membership.
As an association management company, one of the great benefits for our clients is our Customer Service staff.
- Our Customer Service staff work closely with association executives, association coordinators and event managers to learn about your association and its members, including your association's mission, programs and outreach; events, exhibitors, attendees and continuing education programs.
- Your members will enjoy talking to a "live" person when they call. The Call Center can answer your association's call with a customized greeting. Calls can be placed in a queue so the next available representative can answer the call.
- Customer Service staff understand how to answer questions from prospective and current members, event registrants and exhibitors. Their experience working with numerous associations helps them anticipate your association's needs based on your association calendar and to find solutions quickly to members' inquiries.
- Customer Service staff are experts on your association's database. They are a processing powerhouse, taking pride in the accuracy and efficiency of processing your association's membership, event registration and exhibitor forms.
- Staff thoroughly understand your association's Web site and online membership profile update, join/renewal, event registration and event exhibition forms. They can help your members find something on your association's Web site or walk them through completing an online form.
In addition to processing and call center services, Customer Service staff can help with a wide range of tasks.
- Set up online join/renew and event registration for applicable databases
- Answer e-mail inquiries and forward them to designated individuals as per your instructions
- Assist with Web site updates in content management systems
- Prepare e-mail communications from the association to members
- Prepare and send mailings
- Assist with reporting
- Serve as administrative staff at events
- Prepare and mail member cards
- Print event badges
- Process shipping and receiving
- Maintain inventory of items available for purchase
- Assemble and ship member association item shopping orders
- Schedule shipment of show freight to events
Take the opportunity to enhance your association with our Customer Service Team! Contact Offinger for more information.